DStv Payments made EASY
We’ve made paying for your DStv a whole lot easier with multiple payment options.
Always stay connected
Ways to pay
You are now able to pay for your DStv subscription using Paga e-Pay.To make an online payment for your DStv subscription using via Paga e-Pay,
1. Visit eazy.dstv.com and then log into your account.
2. You will be presented with a list of online payment methods that are available in your country.
3. Select Paga e-Pay and follow the instructions.
QuickTeller allows DStv customers to pay for their subscriptions online. This platform interfaces with the integrated billing system (IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate values that prompt an automatic re-connection of the disconnected service within 5 minutes.
To pay your DStv subscription online:
1. Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
2. Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv and elect the DStv bouquet of your choice.
3. Enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and enter your mobile phone number.
4. Click NEXT.
5. Enter the DStv subscriber's name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
6. Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
7. Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
8. Click PAY once, the transaction has been completed and your DStv account is credited, your viewing will be restored.
To make an online payment for your DStv subscription using via GlobalPAY, visit eazy.dstv.com and then log into your account.
1. Go to the PAY page and select GlobalPAY and then fill in your payment details including your First Name; Last Name, e-mail Address; Mobile Number, Customer Number and Smartcard Number and then click on Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com.
2. You will be redirected to the GlobalPAY website where you will be prompted to select your Card Type and then enter your Card Number and then click on Pay.
3. You will redirected back to your account on the DStv Eazy website.
Follow these easy steps to pay for your subscription:
1. Pay U allows you to pay using your VISA and MasterCard online (eazy.dstv.com/pay).
2. Simply, enter the cardholders’ number, card number, CVV number and expiry date as displayed on your VISA and MasterCard card.
3. Complete payment
1. Allows you to pay using your Eazy Money mobile wallet online (eazy.dstv.com/pay).
2. Simply, enter your mobile number and Eazy money PIN.
3. Should you not have a Eazy money wallet, you can register at a Zenith Bank branch.
Payarena offers convenience such that from the comfort of your home or office with your computer workstation, Laptop, Tablet and other mobile or handheld device or by visiting the nearest POS and ATMs, you can recharge your phone and the phone of any beneficiary of choice or make payment to utility service providers on a 24/7 basis.
Customers can make DStv payments using Payarena:
- Visit www.payarena.com
- Click the ‘DSTV’ logo
- Select the desired bouquet, enter smartcard number, enter email address and click ‘Submit’
- Select your payment option e.g. Visa, Mastercard and enter card details
- Enter authentication code i.e. iPin for Visa, Securecode for Mastercard to complete subscription
The eTranzact BankIT solution allows you to pay for your subscription, directly from your bank account, online and on mobile.
To pay on mobile:
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
To pay online, on the DSTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
A Payment Response stating the details of the transaction is then received, indicating successful payment.
Thank you for choosing eTranzact!
To make payments for your DStv subscription using KongaPay, visit konkgapay.com or download the app (available for Android and iOS devices) and then register or log in to your account.
- Go to services and bills and select TV subscription
- Select DStv as the subscription type and input your smart card number.
- Your details, as well as current bouquet plan, are automatically pre-populated on the screen.
- To change current plan select the bouquet drop-down menu and select appropriately.
- Select *Auto-renew every month* to authorize DStv to automatically bill and renew your subscription every month.
- Select *Pay* and input your KongaPay pin and OTP sent to your phone.
This is a mobile wallet from Zenith Bank, Nigeria, the application can be downloaded from the mobile app store or from (www.eazymoney.com.ng).
- After Logging in, the customer must select Bill payment.
- Select Eazy money or bank depending on where the customer wants to pay. The Biller Number is the smartcard number.
- Customer must enter the amount intending to pay.
- Customer must Input 4 digit Secret PIN and will receive sms for successful or unsuccessful payment.
The App on a phone can be used by multiple users.
NB: (Bank is for Zenith Account holders who has linked their account to the mobile wallet known as the Banked Customers while Eazy money selection is for Non-Zenith Account Holders called Unbanked Customers).The Biller Code is DStv.
if you’re in the neighbourhood, why not pop in at one of our walk-in centres where you can quickly pay your DStv account?
DStv walk-in centres can be found in Cape Town, Durban, Centurion and Randburg.
DStv Agencies can be found in various locations nationwide.
Only credit card or debit card payments are accepted at MultiChoice Agencies, no cash payments or cheques are accepted.
Decoder insurance payments are not accepted at DStv Agencies, only via the self-help kiosk.
DStv Self Service kiosks
DStv Self Service kiosks are available at the Cape Town, Centurion, Durban and Randburg walk-in centres and DStv Agencies nationwide. The kiosks allow customers to make DStv payments and view payment transactions and are designed to process card payments.
The kiosks accept debit cards with 3D secure chips and pin verification. Customers can also use credit card payments including American Express. The machines do not print out receipts, but do give customers an option to choose between receiving confirmation via an email or SMS.