Payments made EASY
We’ve made paying for your DStv account a whole lot easier.
Always stay connected
Ways to pay
Please enter the details of the person you are paying for and click Verify to check that you are paying for the correct account.
1. Go to the Safaricom menu and select ‘M-PESA’
2. Enter the DStv Business number i.e. Paybill number: DStv: 444900
3. Enter the DStv Basket ID (reference number) as displayed on Eazy Self Service
4. Enter the amount you want to pay
5. Confirm the details entered, Click ‘Ok’
6. The following message will be displayed: Sending >>> Sent Wait for Mpesa to Reply, then Click ‘Ok”
7. You will then receive a confirmation SMS of your payment.
Please ensure that your decoder is on before making payment.
Quickteller ATM Payment
You can pay for your DStv subscription at bank ATM machines powered by Quickteller (so look out for the Quickteller logo on the ATM).
The process for making subscription payments in as follows:
- Insert ATM card
- Enter PIN
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the screen
- Select account type (Current or Savings)
- Select DStv for the options on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smartcard number, and ACCEPT
It's that simple!: -)
Please ensure that your decoder is switched on when as you complete the transaction.
If your viewing is not restored shortly afterwards, please text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your smartcard number to 30333.
PayArena offers convenience such that from the comfort of your home or office with your computer workstation, Laptop, Tablet and other mobile or handheld device or by visiting the nearest POS and ATMs, you can recharge your phone and the phone of any beneficiary of choice or make payment to utility service providers on a 24/7 basis.
Customers can make DStv payments using Payarena:
- Insert card and enter card PIN
- Select ‘Payarena’ menu and ‘Bills Payment’ option
- Select bank account type (e.g. current or savings) and select ‘DSTV’ from the list of billers
- Select a bouquet (if desired bouquet is not listed, select ‘others’ and enter amount. Enter smartcard number and phone number
- Confirm the summary displayed on the ATM and select ‘Yes’ to complete the subscription process.
Have your DStv Smartcard number with you.
At home leave the decoder connected with the Smartcard inserted correctly
Always keep the receipt sent to you by the bank assistant as proof of payment.
You can make the payment at the following banks:
- Sun Bank
- Bai Bank
The eTranzact BankIT solution allows you to pay for your subscription, directly from your bank account, online and on mobile.
To pay on mobile:
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
To pay online, on the DSTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
A Payment Response stating the details of the transaction is then received, indicating successful payment.
Thank you for choosing eTranzact!
The Stanbic Mobile Wallet is USSD-based, the customer is required to dial a short code and the menu will be displayed on the screen. Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send Select '4' and press Register. Provide customer information required on each field and send.
You can also pay your subscription on any WAP enabled phone (for example, Nokia or BlackBerry). To make a payment:
- Visit the Mobile Money WAP link on www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- Select Mobile Money, input your number.
- Click on Register and provide customer details as required,
It will then direct customer to DStv Page on Stanbic Mobile To Pay for DStv Subscription, directly dial. *909*60#